Replace

Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Cream



We had one last snow (I hope!). We hadn't been able to make snow cream this year so secretly, once it started I was rooting for more. If it had to snow, let's have enough to make snow cream!



So in honor of the last snow, I would share our recipe and let you in on a family secret. Here is our recipe.

1 Large Pan of snow
1 cup milk or cream
1 cup sugar
1 cup fake eggs (egg beaters==in the old days we used real eggs, but I have heard we're not supposed to use raw eggs anymore)
1T vanilla bean paste (vanilla will do, but the paste is so much fun! If you haven't used it yet, be careful, I haven't been able to use anything else since Gesine Bullock-Prado introduced it to us in her Bake It Like You Mean It.

Mix the sugar, eggs, and cream. Add snow a little at a time until you get a smooth creamy texture. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment